Does your Driveway look dirty? Patio all slippy? – Herts Pressure Washing have the experience and capability to bring any surface back to new again. We don’t just say it, check out our previous work on Facebook..
Does your render look a mess? – Are you looking for a professional render cleaning service?
Herts Pressure Washing have developed a tried and tested render cleaning process over the years to instantly remove these unsightly algae stains, meaning we can easily clean any rendered surface, bringing it back to new again without the need for any high pressure cleaning.
Herts Pressure Washing offer a fully comprehensive on site truck cleaning service, from regular weekly visits to one off MOT Steam cleans, we have the equipment and experience to get the job done right.
Herts Pressure Washing have been providing professional roof cleaning services around Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and North London since 2008.
We clean both residential roofs as well as commercial roofs, including warehouse roof and fascia cleans and skylight cleaning.
Specialist Brick and Stone Cleaning & Restoration across Hertfordshire & North London. We offer a professional and efficient service, and we can produce risk assessment, COSHH sheets and method statements upon request.
Herts Pressure Washing are the leading experts when it comes to low cost graffiti removal techniques around the Hertfordshire and London areas.
We cover both Residential and Commercial properties, and we are proud to work on behalf of many local businesses and housing associations.
We are a reputable independent company based in Hertfordshire, and have been in business since 2008.
We specialise in brickwork cleaning, fleet cleaning and residential patio and driveway cleaning, and have established ourselves as the leading pressure washing service in Hertfordshire and North London since then.
All our vehicles are kitted out with high flow commercial machines, (don’t confuse us with gardeners/window cleaners and their small electric ‘karcher’ machines). They are nowhere near able to achieve the same results, or in the time we can.
All our staff are polite, punctual, fully trained and CSCS registered. They will always wear a Herts Pressure Washing uniform/t shirt when working and be in a fully signwritten HPW vehicle.
All our previous work is available to check online – Do your research, many other firms have no trace of any previous work online, or they use stock images that come straight off the internet. – All our work is uploaded regularly onto our Facebook page for everyone to see.
We don’t charge ‘by the metre’ we charge by the job.
If you need a price instantly, email us some clear photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your location, we can normally get back to you within the hour.
30 day Credit Terms available to business customers – subject to credit check.
• All prices are subject to site inspection.
• Any site clearance required prior to our work will usually incur a small charge.
• Access to water supply from the customer’s property is normally required.
• Oil, solvent, paint and cement stains may not be completely removed in all cases.
• Pressure washing can loosen or remove new, unsound, broken, damaged or perished surfaces, pointing, blocks, paving stones and insecure brickwork. – In all cases, any reinstatement will be the customer’s responsibility.
• Payment is only accepted by cash or bank transfer.
• Payment in full is required on completion less any deposit paid.
• All prices exclude 20% VAT unless otherwise stated.
• Overdue accounts will be charged 10% monthly.